home | archives

i have crabs...papa fidem scit...

i'm still laughing...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My (infamous) cat, Jack, likes water. No, he doesn't just like water, he LOVES water.

So about a month ago he discovered that he is capable of jumping onto the counter in order to reach the sink. After the faucet is turned off it drips for a minute. Jack swats at the droplets.

Today was the first time I've seen him actually catch the drop of water. He whacked at it...and the water droplet smacked him in his left eyeball. He blinked. He stared at me. "That damned water just smacked me in the eye! Why, the bloody-hell, are you standing there laughing at me?!!?" He seemed to say. (Jack is a Brit-cat at times.)

Then he pranced off to other commit atrocities and partake in other adventures around the house, his head held snobbishly high.

.: posted by Kristen 6:24 PM


Comments: Post a Comment